Techniques for building mind-power, increasing innovative, creative, intuitive thinking, generating new ideas "on the fly" by using the brain differently.
Drawn from 7 Components and the Right Brain Aerobics Training Manuals, created by Sandra H. Rodman, CEO:
Volume 1, "Right Brain Start Up: The Power of Right Brain Aerobics (Components 1-3) and Volume 2, "RIght Brain Aerobics: Mind Shift & Culture Change" (Components 4-7) by Sandra H. Rodman.
- Access your own unexpected Higher Creative Intelligence & "Inner Genius Q&A." Become your own "Inner Yoda" coach for higher levels of insight and inspiration with deeper alpha state mind training and Right Brain Aerobics techniques.
- Use the brain differently to generate creative-innovative ideas "on the fly" in alpha brain state accessing "outlier" strategies for problem assessment and solutions. Learn "The Idea Factory" technique and "20 Ways to Move into Positive Energy" using RBA Techniques.
- Learn techniques to develop daily mind-building skills, mental acumen, greater creativity and intuition -- for greater achievements and performance acceleration.
- Learn to Right-Brainstorm new innovative ideas in all sessions, which can greatly enhance thinking, mental flexibility, and career advancement.
- Learn to use techniques to explore new mental terrain, unfamiliar but rich creative bursts of "aha! ideas" waiting for discovery -- while right brain-storming with other explorers.
- Learn to use mind-building techniques for stress reduction, deeper mental focus and concentration -- and increased understanding, empathy, and compassion.
- Learn Right Brain / Left Brain strategy checklists for more perceptive strategic and critical thinking.
- Increase understanding and abilities for creative communications and improved relationships.
RightBrainAerobics.com - Testimonials, Right Column
Right Brain Blogs - Blogs listed by title like chapters of a book.
S.H. Rodman on Twitter -- @SHRodman
Sandra H. Rodman Bio
Class & Think Tank Contact Information:
Sandra H. Rodman, CEO, Right Brain Aerobics, Freeland, WA
Corporate & Institutional Training Contact Information:
Bill Gallagher, Pres., Gallagher Management Company
Author, Right Brain Biz Dev