Sandra H. Rodman, CEO/Author, Right Brain AerobicsTM training, selected for Information Technology Senior Management Forum’s Creativity & Innovation Learning Portal.
Combining decades in executive management/innovation...
- As VP, Merrill Lynch, in technology/strategy and eCommerce & Sr. Director, AT&T Wireless in technology/strategy and training innovations reporting to CIO;
- In alternative environmental milieu residential rehabilitation/educational organizations--a Director at Phoenix House Foundation and Chair, National Task Force on Program/Planning, Therapeutic Communities of America;
- In training/learning innovation, Strategic Learning Systems trainer;
- In theater/creative arts, University of Texas & NYC playwright & composer;
- In advanced meditation/intuition/ESP practices;
- In Sound Healing (Sound Healing Foundation/Acoustic Brain Research);
- Former member, Foresight Nanotechnology Foundation, former board member, New York's Potters Field Theater Company, The Mirror Theater, and Transition Whidbey.
Right Brain Aerobics has been conducted for executives of Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Stevenson University, Pittsburgh Public Schools Cabinet, CNN/Turner Broadcasting, Association of Internal Management Consultants (AIMC), Information Technology Senior Managment Forum's (ITSMF) Creativity & Innovation Learning Portal, CSX, Merrill Lynch, and more...